Sunday, September 14, 2008

LOL celeb quotes


Celebs are only human, which means like the rest of us they sometimes stick their foot in it and say the really dumb things. Check out our fave LOL celeb quotes.

"So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?" - That'd be in Cannes, Christina Aguilera.

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." - Except there's no ocean between the USA and Canada, Britney Spears.

"I'm so smart now. Everyone's always like 'take your top off'. Sorry, NO! They always want to get that money shot. I'm not stupid." - Paris Hilton, keep telling yourself that.

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff." Mariah Carey. So. Disturbing.

"Is this chicken what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna but it says Chicken, by the Sea" The quote that made Jessica Simpson the queen of stupid quotes.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." Brooke Shields states the obvious.

"I've got taste. It's inbred in me." Thanks for the info, David Hasselhoff.

"I'm using my brain for the first time in a long time." Try not to hurt your head, Victoria Beckham.

"If I could read a book, I'd defintely read one of yours." Oh, Paris...

"I cried over beauty, I cried over pain, and the other time I cried because I felt nothing. I can't help it. I'm just a cliché of myself." One word, Keanu Reeves: HUH?!

"I'm sounding worse than Jessica Simpson right now. She's looking like a rock scientist." Actually, Tara Reid, you're making Jessica Simpson seem more like a rocket scientiest.



Get your celeb updates here

0 comments on "LOL celeb quotes"

Followers

 

Seleb n Silly Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Gorgeous Beaches of Goa