Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Miley Cyrus Style Guide




One more news about Max Azria and Miley Cyrus’s collaboration. Actually, this isn't an information, but the ready designs are being modeled by Miley herself. Take a look at these.

Honestly I didn't expect the clothes to so nice. They do look great! And perhaps Miley is half right about the age of people who can wear these.

Actually she said:

I’d say anyone from age 8-80 can enjoy this line.”

I think some of the clothings are highly wearable by women of many ages, like the jeans and some of the tops.

Personally I like the brown ruffled blouse, the black feminine top and shoes. So simple yet so sexy and sweet.

The Boots is a beauty, so do the jeans n t-shirt n the rest of it but the hat

The shirt n necklace matched, a shiny little bling2 on the necklace would make it perfect I suppose.

Again a great pear of shoes.

See!? I told you so, better put the hat off.

A quite daring combination girl...

Get your celeb updates here

0 comments on "Miley Cyrus Style Guide"

Followers

 

Seleb n Silly Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Gorgeous Beaches of Goa