Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo Christens New CR7 Shop


Out growing his mini-empire, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo attended the inauguration of a brand new CR7 store in Lisbon on Tuesday (October 7).

Among the guests were his family and some good friends, including Luciana Abreu, the famous ‘Floribela’ in Portugal, who according with the Portuguese press is the lady that Cristiano’s mother would like him to be dating.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo is slowly but surely making his way back to full health following an ankle injury.

Of the recovery, Cristiano told press, “It will be another two orthree weeks before I can give 100%. I feel very good. There is good improvement there and I am very happy to be back.”

Ronaldo adds, “But my ankle has still not fully recovered. I still feel it a little bit. But the medical staff say that is normal and I feel very confident about the future.”

Get your celeb updates here

0 comments on "Cristiano Ronaldo Christens New CR7 Shop"

Followers

 

Seleb n Silly Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Gorgeous Beaches of Goa