Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Victoria Beckham Beauty Secrets


posh-marc-jacobs.JPG

Victoria Beckham says she is nude when she is sleeping in her bed with hubby David Beckham, besides her white cotton gloves and thick socks.

Posh says she sleeps in socks and gloves in an attempt to halt the ageing process.

“I put really thick foot lotion on with socks before I go to sleep. I also use thick hand cream with gloves at the same time.

“David thinks I’m loony because I get into bed with gloves and socks on.”

The 34-year-old star claims the bizarre ritual is one of her top 10 beauty secrets, and admits she also takes great care to ensure her eyebrows are in tip top condition adding:

”I spend more time on them then I used to. I always thought, ‘Oh, they’re just brows.’ But now I pay attention to them. I brush them and I’m careful not to over-pluck.”


Get your celeb updates here

0 comments on "Victoria Beckham Beauty Secrets"

Followers

 

Seleb n Silly Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Gorgeous Beaches of Goa