Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Madonna attempts to tackle Sarah Palin with political humor: FAIL





Madonna "Guns" Ciccone kicked off her "Sticky & Sweet" tour in the U.S. and decided to take a swipe at Governor Sarah Palin that's so nonsensical it makes Lindsay fucking Lohan sound like Edward R. Murrow. Somewhere, Senator Obama just went "These white women are killin' me!" Page Six reports:
The Material Mom indulged her Republican-hating ways, shouting, "Sarah Palin can't come to my party. Sarah Palin can't come to my show. It's nothing personal." Then the kabbalah queen told the crowd, "Here's the sound of Sarah Palin's husband's snowmobile when it won't start," followed by a loud screeching noise.

Wow. That was literally the worst attempt at political humor I've ever seen in my life. (Including Ross Perot's existence.) I think I speak for everyone when I say that Madonna should stick to what she knows: Battling the Thundercats as Mumm-Ra, THE EVER-LIVING!

Get your celeb updates hereGet your celeb updates here

0 comments on "Madonna attempts to tackle Sarah Palin with political humor: FAIL"

Followers

 

Seleb n Silly Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Gorgeous Beaches of Goa