Saturday, July 4, 2009

Debbie Rowe Says Michael Jackson Is Not The Father Of His Two Older Children



Debbie Rowe photos

Debbie Rowe has come forward stating that Jackson’s first two children came from an anonymous sperm donor. Read more of what Rowe has to say below.

Debbie Rowe was a receptionist at the dermatology clinic where Michael Jackson received skin treatments, and she later bore his first two children.

Rowe gave birth to his first child, Prince Michael, who is now 12 years old. A year later she gave birth to a second child, Paris.

Debbie Rowe has revealed to the News of the World that she was artifically inseminated with sperm for both births from an anonymous donor.

“It’s just like I impregnate my mares for breeding. It was very technical,” she said.

“Just like I stick the sperm up my horse, this is what they did to me. I was his thoroughbred.”

Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe married at the Sheraton Hotel in Sydney in November 1996 when Rowe was pregnant with Prince, but said she and Michael never had sex.

Paris was also conceived by artificial insemination, but after complications, Rowe was unable to have any more children.

Jackson then ended their relationship and paid her $9 million over nine years in exchange for custody of the children.

“I got paid for it, and I’ve moved on. I know I will never see my children again.”

The mother of Jackson’s third child, Prince II, has always remained a mystery.

Well, it’s not a huge surprise as the children are light skinned, and blue-eyed. What do you guys think about Rowe releasing this information?


0 comments on "Debbie Rowe Says Michael Jackson Is Not The Father Of His Two Older Children"

Followers

 

Seleb n Silly Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Gorgeous Beaches of Goa