Saturday, July 4, 2009

Twilight's Robert Pattinson Has Carried Away Into Kissing


Twilight Robert Pattinson Gets 'Carried Away' While Kissing

Twilight stars Robert Pattinson (a.k.a. hunky vampire Edward Cullen) ignited shrieks from female fans Tuesday night in Fresh York, according to USA Today.

"I all-the-time get carried away when I'm kissing people," the British actor, 22, who headlined a fan Q&A around the upcoming film adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's popular teen novels, said when comparing himself to that bloodsucking character. "I just go nuts."

"I have one incredible six-pack. I'm joking," he teased while detailing other similarities. "I could run really fast. I'm good at climbing trees."

Twilight, which opens in Nov. 21, as-well stars Kristen Stewart as Edward's human love, Bella, who director Catherine Hardwicke said, during Pattinson's audition, "did some scenes in my bed" or "had the chemistry."
Author Stephenie Meyer dishes in her last Twilight book! Oh, those eyes – those lips!


Get your celeb updates here

0 comments on "Twilight's Robert Pattinson Has Carried Away Into Kissing"

Followers

 

Seleb n Silly Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Gorgeous Beaches of Goa